Webinar: Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse - 5 Years On
This December marks five years since the Final Report of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse was handed down.
In response to the lessons and learnings of the Report, UCA Redress Ltd and the National Safe Church Unit have been supporting the Uniting Church in the work of reconciliation and nurturing a national culture of safety.
This special webinar will mark the Anniversary of the Report.
Come along to hear about:
- What work has been done over the last five years
- Our biggest learnings from the Report
- What we're doing to implement recommendations
- How the findings of the final report have changed the culture of the Uniting Church
- What the future of redress and child safety in the Uniting Church could look like
The Webinar will be hosted by Rev Lindsay Cullen, Associate General Secretary of the Assembly, with President Rev Sharon Hollis, Sarah Lim, National Director of UCA Redress Ltd and Rev John Cox, National Director of the National Safe Church Unit.